Homemade Swap

So I live in Warner Robins,GA and I love making homemade items.Bath products,breads,sewing,whatever!! And a friend of mine in Colorado goes to this swap once a month.Someone hosts a 2 hour pot luck.Everyone brings some food to share and everyone brings something to swap. Here is a link to the details

http://hipgirlshome.com/foodswaps/

I really love this idea.Id be more then willing to host the first one. I can set up tables in my backyard and we can have a garden pot luck.Im looking for others who are local to participate. If you are interested please leave me a msg here or find me on flickr my nick is Debbsga or my etsy is www.debbsga.etsy.com.
Contact me by flashlight if you need to,but id love to get this off the ground in our area. No money is needed. You barter after the first hour and you write your name down on a sheet if you are interested in something so the person knows what you wanna trade and who you are :D Sound like a good time? Hope to hear from you all soon :D
Debbie
xo
PS Hoppy Easter Weekend to you all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday