Change..

There is a change in the Air. I can feel it cause I can breath again in Georgia without the hot hot hot heat. Its nice in the mornings.  A little chilly in the late evenings. I wanna sit outback and knit in my swing till I cant see the yarn anymore. Im blogged down with classes.Its all I can see right now,so tomorrow,im going hiking. Yep,gotta get  numbers,terms and definitions out of my head and breath again. What do you do to get your bearings back in life? Whats your third place? Have you heard that term before? You have your home,your work and your ____________ place. Yeah your third place,its where you go to get away,to vent,to refill your soul with joy? Where do you go for your third place? Share with me today.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.Ill be happy hiking in the woods alone :D
PS not really alone,they have turtles,snakes,birds,alligators and more at this park hehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday