Merry Happy Holidays

MERRY CHRISTMAS< HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I hope this time of year finds you surrounded by loved ones,loved animals,loved friends.
No matter how you celebrate do it with love,,give it out,pay it forward. With what just happened in CT. we need more then ever to pay it forward,,pay for the persons meal in the car behind you,take in your neighbors trash can, share joy and smiles with everyone you meet. *THIS MY TOWN SHOULD TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION* The holidays seems to make everyone in this large town ,,GRUMPY. Come on people, he is the reason for the season and I sincerely believe he wouldn't want us yelling at each other,holding each other up at gun point *two places in town now where I've heard that,one at my daughters work which scares me to death* We need to give,love,show kindness. Help someone carry packages and DON'T STEAL THEM. Smile at someone even tho they look mean, maybe they are just having a bad holiday. Depression is a huge problem at this time of year. More suicides this time of year then any other time.  You are loved!! if you are depressed or know someone who is,get them help. A friend of mine, her mom, just tried to slit her wrists and kill herself.
Please remember you know know what the other persons going through. You havent a clue.
Smile, say a kind word, it doesnt cost you anything. Ill now get off my soap box. My girlfriends coming to pick me up in a bit as I still shouldn't be driving,still sick and dizzy. Im going out with her so she can shop and you know what, im going to smile at everyone!!!

Again,,be the kindnes you want to see in the world!! Someone once said that,cant remember who, but do it!!! It starts with an action and a smile cost you nothing!!
xo
Debbie       
PS So tell me, WHAT WILL YOU DO TODAY TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday