Writing and Where to Find Me.

                                                          Photo by Loudge on Unsplash

Just popping on to say hello. I know a lot of you follow me on other web sites and I really appreciate it! I wanted to share a link to my story about suicide, depression, and connection. It is part truth, part fiction, and all of it is important. Mental health is barely talked about and it is time we bust the stigma associated with it up and talk openly about all of it.

My article for Coffee House Writers I believe is important to read. If you or someone you know is suffering give them the hotline at the bottom of the article. You or they are not weak in needing help. I believe asking for help is a sign of great strength. Saying yes I cannot do it alone is Okay. When we have a kid people help us, when we move people help us, when we do almost anything people are there, people are helping and we all could use more people and help.

Thank you in advance for reading it and I hope it helps you or someone you know and love.

Thanks,
Debbie
your story teller/poet
xoxox

May peace be with you today and always and may you find the light!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday