Lil Creek Divine

                                   Photo by Andy Mai on Unsplash

Going with its Poetry Month, here is another poem I wrote.

Wandering through the forest deep,
listening to the creatures peep,
I lost heart along the way,
 praying it will come back another day.
Magic waters heal my soul,
flooding over my camisole,
weigh me down within your stream,
hold me close and let me scream.
Hear my cries to be reborn,
rush over my life that was torn,
make me whole once again,
lift my sins & keep me sane.
Life is once again anew,
I am no more askew,
Feel my heart beat deep again,
Because of that Divine Creek: AMEN!

Hope you like the new poem and have a happy Tuesday!

Your story teller/poet
Debbie
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday