Living Life

When I dream of a good life I dream of where I am right now. I have grown kids, I work a great job, I enjoy reading, writing, and living my best life. I seem to notice other people's misery though. It seems to me that so many people are dealing with so many different things. I am one of the mind of share my life and maybe others will learn, will see, will feel the joy I feel in the everyday. I am a soulful & joyful person.

When your daily stuff gets you down you have a choice to make. You can choose to wallow or you can choose to remind joyful. Life has its twists and turns. It comes and it goes in waves, but I believe how you see your day, how you view your life, is the key to great happiness. No I am not happy all the time, but I see joy in every little bit of life.

True joy comes from deep within. I truly believe that, but there are times when we cannot reach deep and get through all our darkness to see the light. I get it. I have been there. Know though if you are in the deep dark for long periods of time you may need some help to find the light and there is no shame in getting the help you need.

Living your best life is nothing to sneeze at. You have to push yourself to do things you would normally not do. You need to think outside the box, say yes more, adventure more, and just be the best version of YOU. Not anyone else just you! Try to do something nice for everyone you meet even if it is saying "Well don't you look pretty today." or handsome or whatever. You never know what someone else is going through. A lot of people keep things hidden away so you do not know that they are dealing with issues. People do not want to burden you, but people we are a village, we are all here together just trying to live our best life. Please be kind to others.

                                                     Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash

Smile more, laugh more, go out and adventure more. Say yes to more and be kind above all else. Life is short people, be the best version of you living your best life ever. I hope you are all well and go out into the world and light someone else's world.

Happy Monday,

Your story teller/poet,
Debbie
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday