Sunday Stories, Allergies Suck Edition

 Fall is my favorite season.

I love to hike in all our state parks.

I try to capture their beauty, butttttttt

I am allergic to the outside. 

 Recently I have been fighting allergies, ear pain from them, eye pain, and cannot breathe out my nose.

So This is a sense of smell edition.


I have always had allergies in Georgia. Never had this issue growing up in NJ. Now my ears, throat and so on are always mad.

There are tree allergens, leaves, grass, air, you name it. My doc gave me medicine and told me to sit my but in the AC and not to hike. 

I miss the outside world. I miss seeing nature, I miss hearing the birds while in the woods, I miss seeing the local alligator at our local park. * he is friendly from afar* 

Who else is suffering? I have to take a steroid nose spray and try to do steam nightly and in the AM. I struggle with holistic and medical healing. I fight and fight and fight. 

I feel that winter, which is mild here in Georgia, will be when I can emerge. My thought is if I wear a mask I can go into the fall trees.

The photos above are all mine. I hike with a camera in hand. I miss seeing nature. I miss its peace and tranquility. I miss the outdoors. I cannot even sit in my swing out back. If I am outside for any amount of time with a mask, I still have to change and wash when I come inside. I cannot dry my clothes outside anymore.

So what is a girl to do?

I look at the parks online, and I imagine being in them. I think back to all the miles I have done in the woods. I will hike again, but it will be with a mask on so I can breathe again when I come inside.

Do you live in Georgia? Do you have some tips for me? I use a netti pot now, I take meds, I use steam and heat, so hit me up in you have some ideas to avoid this pain in my face from allergens.

As for me, allergens and I are not friends. I pray you are well, you are safe, you are loved.

Tell me, any tips?


Thank you,

Debbie

xoxoxoxoox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday