Writing Prompt #8

Another week has gotten away from me. I finished school in May, but I just seem to run run run. I am constantly on the go with two part time jobs, housework, and honestly no help. I feel like writing keeps me grounded in life though. I wrote two new pieces this week and got published in groups on Medium.com.

My first piece: http://bit.ly/2bWXExH  is a piece on writing. It is about who you write for. Your audience when you right is not important in the writing process. It curbs your writing before the words flow and hinders your creativity.

My second piece is a short: http://bit.ly/2bqeOoG
This one is a quick quip about junk mail. It was a weekly prompt in a writing group and I went where it took me.

I enjoy writing. It keeps me thinking. I keep seeing parts of stories in everyday life. I write for me and me alone. Maybe one day ill publish, maybe I wont, but honestly the process of writing is amazing to me. I guess that goes with my English B. A. I earned.I never minded writing papers. The longer the better.

And so I am posting another photo prompt for you all. The views are high on these posts and I appreciate it. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I enjoy writing them and like the photos I post to get you thinking. So here is week #8's photo prompt!

It has a little fall flare to it. Seemed to fit as we wind down summer. I can hear your minds whirling as you view the photo. It has a lot of details to it and I wish you all the best in your writing. I will be gone next weekend, but will try to post a photo as soon as I can after labor day.

Happy Weekending, Happy Writing!!

Your story teller/poet
Debbie
xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday