His Soul Drips

His Soul Drips


His soul drips down on me
like a soft gentle rain.
Caressing my arms, my nose,
my eyes, and my soft lips.
A Warmth felt deep inside me,
like honey on the comb dripping.
I feel my heart slowing,
effortlessly sliding down into his arms.
Hands reaching out to catch
sun rays beaming down on me.
Love touching his fingertips and mine,
slowly connecting our journeys.
Falling freely to a place of comfort,
warm and non-judgmental, no longer hiding,
truths, unyielding friendships,
small steps always becoming closer.
Breezes caress our cheeks lightly,
as feathers lay weight laying upon our bodies.
Filling up with the understanding,
that this is it for all time, together.
Choosing to work on problems instead of tear apart,
looking at the good and the bad, but seeing it as one.
Learning to trust in how we feel,
and grow forward together.

I hope this poem finds you safe and well. I know some people are still staying in, so I thought what would I do, I write stories and poems. I thought this is a great time to share some of my poems with you. I love a good happy ending. Life sometimes gives us tons of lemons and there is only so much lemonade I can drink. Life is filled with both happy times and sad times. We , humanity, push on and do all we can to get to the other side. Honestly the only advice I can give you is to grow through this pandemic. Learn a new craft like knitting, painting, gardening, or writing. Make the best out of the time you have left on this earth period. I learned how to sketch fruit, bunnies, and roses. Along with a plethora of other things. Take each day and make the best you can out of it. Yes it may not be what you want, how you want it, but adjust, pivot, and look at it in a different light. Life is what you make of it, now during the pandemic, but also at every other time as well!

Stay safe and well.
Your poet/writer
Debbie
xoxoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday