Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop


So Crazy Love Coffee in Roswell Georgia has been on my list for years to visit. This weekend I got to go. I bought my son and myself an iced coffee and giant blueberry muffins. This coffee was smooth. The service fast and friendly. 
There was a considerable line; I was not in a line long. The staff hustled to get everyone's orders done. They asked what you wanted and listened. They recommended products based on what their customers were describing.




They had books for sale, cards, bags, toys, all sorts of note cards, and cute stationary. This place did not disappoint. 


I must have been the 20th person in this long line, but 15 min later, coffee in hand, I was on my way out the door to give my kiddo his coffee. I had an iced coffee and the flavor of the coffee was smooth and sweet and tingled the tastebuds.


The atmosphere was relaxed. The light was on point in this big area. See those bags in the photo, I had to fight the urge to get one. 


Crazy Love coffee is family oriented, perfect for all ages. There was dining on the porch as well. If you want to give them a go, here is their website, https://www.crazylove.coffee/


If you are up their way, give them a chance to serve you. You will not be disappointed!!! 


Off to enjoy my coffee now. Enjoy your cup as well.

Your friend

Debbie

xoxoxoxo

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday