Female Photographers of Etsy

Hey all,
Did I mention im part of this incredible group of woman?
I am a member of the Female Photographers of Etsy.They are a very amazing and
talented group of ladies. If you have time come check us out on Etsy. Today I received an email from one of the lovelies that im on her blog and im thrilled to share it with you.

http://femalephotographersofetsy.blogspot.com/2011/05/going-thru-alphabet_27.html

Mines the frog photo part way down for F


If you are a female photographer and on Etsy,,please come join . We have a 2nd photobook coming out soon that me and a lot of others spent so much time on. Keep an eye here for an update when its out and it will be on www.Blurb.com like my other book Antique Blue :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday