so its definitely Spring and has been for a while here in Georgia.We have the biggest bumbles ever!!! Usually I dont worry about shooting and being stung. Im way back with my long lens,but with these guys,,lordy look out!!!

Ive been learning to write better poetry.So far Ive met 3 authors and have been invited to next years writing conference . Im super excited!@!!@!@! So one guy said,"if you wanna write better poetry ,you need to READ more poetry." Hence the huge pile of books. half I own now and half I got from the library. Im really enjoying the learning process of writing better. Ive also been told I need to add Creative Writing to my degree as a minor.We shall see about that.

I hope you are all well.I hope Spring has spring for you all!!
God Bless
Debbie :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday