Spring has Sprung in Georgia

It is that time of year again in Georgia. Yep Pollen Season!! The cars are yellow, the houses are yellow, and in case you miss that it blows yellow. (And then everyone blows their noses) We have so much pollen in Georgia it is horrible, but it is also so beautiful. The blooms, the colors, the lovely paths to wander through. So with all that said I bring you some lovely Spring images of Georgia.




We have had a month of birthday. Long work hours. And very little time for writing, so I apologize for my absence. And yes this is a photo of my boyfriend and me. Thought you would like to see who I am. I hope wherever you are, that spring is beginning. That blooms are coming for your eyes to watch. Happy Spring to you all!

xo
Your story teller/Poet
Debbie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday