Traveling with Coffee

 Traveling with Coffee


So with the end of my first story about Melanie, I have started traveling through this great state called Georgia. I have been all over it, but this summer I am traveling by coffee. Let me explain. Due to a work injury I cannot do my normal work, so I am in an office for the time being, which means I have off every weekend. I thought what a great way to travel, I will go visit coffee houses in Georgia. I like coffee, but I love the third space. A space where people come together as a community and feel safe. People talk to people at other tables, they talk to people who they normally would consider outside their comfort zone. This Saturday 6-9-18 I started my summer of coffee travel with a trip to a coffee house I had been to before and am in love with: Senoia Coffee & Cafe. It is situated in Senoia Georgia and is a charming coffee place, but it also has a banging good menu. Everything is made to order so you relax, talk to people, and gently wait for your food. Yesterday was the first time I had been there on a Saturday and if was hopping! The staff was swamped, the place was packed, the noise level was up, but you know what? The staff was wonderful, the seating was ample, and the noise was people actually talking to one another and not on their phones! This charming coffee house/cafe is amazing. They have achieved a great balance of professionalism and relaxation.



I ordered what I always do, the Caesar chicken wrap and let me tell you it never disappoints. They have amazing teas for relaxation, clear mind, and other maladies you may suffer from. Their staff is intelligent about their food and drinks and can talk to you for a minute and make a recommendation you will LOVE! They have a case full of sweets too! My honey does not like cheesecake, but they had banana pudding cheesecake and he fell in love. It was moist and a great balance of the two foods. We bought their pastry basket for $8 and brought back 4 more goodies. The price cannot be beat! Their pastries are fresh and moist and melt into your mouth. They have muffins, croissants, cinnamon rolls to die for good, and many other sweets. It seems their magic is not just amongst the lunch food, but also their sweets as well. They are master magicians in the kitchen.

If you catch yourself passing through Senoia Georgia I highly recommend this lovely place. They bathroom is clean, you can pick up papers about activities in the area, they have T-shirts for sale. Their coffee is to die for good and their food is of pure magic.

Here is some information on the owners if you are interested in chatting them up!

BRENT & APRIL ANDERSON | OWNERS
 BRENT@SENOIACOFFEECAFE.COM 
APRIL.SENOIACOFFEE@GMAIL.COM

Next week:  Roswell Coffee  & for my honey My Parents Basement 

If we feel extra adventurous  Dancing Goats Coffee in Decatur, Ga 

I hope you will follow along with this new adventure through the summer!

xo
your storyteller/poet
Debbie :D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday