Melanie & The Other Stories

Hey all,
As most of you have followed along on Melanie and her witch journey, I wanted to share with you my links for Melanie's story and a collection of my short stories.

Short Stories by Debbie Aruta


This is a collection of all sorts of shorts I wrote. I thought it would be a great idea to put my favorites into one place.





















My Melanie Book with all the final edits can be found on Amazon.com


Also if you want to keep up with more of my writings you can find me on Medium.com
Medium _Debbie_Aruta

I hope you are all well and this Sunday I will start my Sunday Stories back until Halloween. A Little Haunting story never hurt anyone.

95 here today so I do not believe it got the word about Autumn, but its coming!!

Happy Haunting,
xo
Debbie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday