This time of year in Georgia is Hot HOT HOT!!! Its the time we end up staying inside and hibernating till the heat is gone,which usually means October. Recently it hasn't been so bad. Tho 98 when I type this. By June the heat is unbearable,but recently I went and took myself on a little Polaroid Photo walk. I start classes again next week for Summer term and will miss having extra time for photo walks. I cant wait till Autumn. Come on Autumn you can do it!!

Here are a few of my photos from my photo walk.
1) you should know I love Polaroid,always have,always will.

2) Gandhi said to be happy and content you must do one thing at a time,well Gandhi im a multi tasker to the hilt!

3) I love Georgia ,but as I get older I can certainly do without this heat and for that matter, I can not understand why people move to Florida to retire. I have lived there twice in my life and im happy with not ever going back.

4) Im a single mom, a full time office manager and I attend college at night. I recently changed majors from Business to English as I like to write. I write poetry and hope to have a book of it up on Blurb before Sept.

5) My baby just graduated High School with honors and will be attending the college, I go to, in the fall. Im only 43 and both my kids have already graduated and im ok with that :D

Now you!! Tell me some things about you and share some of your soul with me.

And now,some Polaroids for you to enjoy!! xoxo
Debbie




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday