Well hello and a poem too!

Bonjour all. I hope this post finds you all very well. Summer is truly upon us here in Ga and I can tell by my AC bill. First to repair it then to keep it on. I have been busy photographing events of late and can say I have two memory cards full. Need to do a backup before I delete. You just dont know. My kitty Henry is laying next to me and the lap top watching me type. As a letter shows up on the screen he is trying to get it,,so if I typo do not hold it against me. Silly Henry.

Inspiration: Comes in so many forms. I can come up with poems in my head, but unless I jot it down,its lost. So apparently I put this one in my phone and upon cleaning it up, I came upon this one and thought id share. ( esp since I havent lately)

The name of it is: the Whistling of the mood Pierced my soul

in the middle of the night,
under the pale moonlight.
You came to me in a dream
and once again I could not sleep.

Once again I could not sleep,
for my dream was So real.
my Eyes were asleep, but not I,
In the middle of the night.

for my dream was so real,
I could reach out and touch you.
As I wandered the night alone,
in the middle of my sleep.

Sleep laid awake as I thought of you,
Whistling music in my head.
things I could not shake followed me,
Dreams came to my reality.

reality was nothing like a dream,
for when I woke,
your Soul was gone.
I had lost you once again.

and I prayed the Lord to take my soul,
to take it if I did not live another day.
So that I could be with you
and whatever Reality you were now in.


So apparently im a moody poet full of pain and anguish or at least in my writing ;)
I hope you liked it and as always may your days and nights be filled with love and writing.

What are you writing these days?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday