life has other plans

Greetings all,
It is chilly once again in Georgia. I have jeans on, a long sleeve shirt and a sweater. Pretty soon it will be time for hot tea and britcoms. After all it is a Sat night. I had plans on going full-time to school till I graduated. With graduation in sight after a few more semesters I was getting excited, well life has other plans. I ended up in the ER with my blood pressure a bit high,heart racing and sinus infections over and over. So I prayed about it and dropped a class for fall. I am going to do three instead of four. I realized I do not learn as quickly as I used to, I need more time to process and my health is suffering. I am not on to many meds to count and I dont like meds!! I decided I needed to slow down my life, so prolly three classes a semester and to make up for it, two over the summer time. That is my plan, but life has other plans I am sure it will throw at me. I am learning to let go of what I think I should do and listening to my body. This semester, truth be told, has been hell. I am on campus a long long day and in the fall only 9:30-3:30. Easy peasy. I am currently looking for a Summer job to help with all the bills, which is another huge stress. Where is money for bills, food, AC and so on even coming from. While I have faith it will work out, I feel like Job asking God, WHY ME and do something and saying WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GOD? But I realize it was me, my doing and my going full tilt 7 days a week with school and other items and I am choosing to slow it down. I should still graduate Spring 16, but maybe without having a heart attack. When life changes your plans, what do you do? Do you go by the seat of your pants? or are you a planner like me? I know we all have our own ways, but mine is def not health wise working for me. I now have to many meds to take and I dont want any of them, so im making more time for me, walking, listening to my soul and slowing my world down. If it is even just my little world.

I hope this quick post finds you healthy and happy in your world. I leave you with a few calming photos and wish you a very VERY Happy Easter to you all. or Passover :D Or whatever you are celebrating this holiday weekend. Celebrate yourself if nothing else,, you are beautiful and amazing!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday