moments missed

With life moving so slow and so fast at the same time, I catch myself sometimes with my breath stuck in my heart. I cant seem to push myself forward. I miss sitting on the porch with someone to snuggle and talk to for hours. I miss hugs and having someone to share my life with. I realize I am missing moments I should have.

My kids are adults. I feel like ive missed so much with them, even though I was there for it all. How did they get so old? Who allowed that? This weekend I am doing a girls weekend with my daughter away. Much needed for us both. On a shoe string budget we are heading to Fl for a weekend of beach, riverfront walking, pool side chat and relaxation. I am looking forward for being present for it all. I am only taking my small camera with me and I am going to disconnect and enjoy her.

School is almost done for the semester also. I feel like I went through the motions this semester. I learned a lot. I was there, but I dont know how to explain it, I feel like I missed life. Esp. now with three papers due, three finals, an oral report in French and so on. Life seems to pile up till I feel I missed more moments
.

Today I spent over three hours on yard work. My yard kicks butt now and Im super proud, It was soooo needed. I wouldnt mind having someone in my life who said,, ive got it, you go study,, JUST ONCE. I feel like I give and give so much of myself to everything that again I am missing moments.

Do you ever feel that way? Even though you were there for it all? Tell me I am not insane? Between yard, school, looking for a job, driving back and forth to campus and Macon for events I am spent.
I think I need a new chair for outside. A little side table and some margaritas. Once this semester is over that is where you will find me. Catching up on missed moments.

I hope life is treating you well. I hope you are catching all your lifes moments and enjoying them. Life is short and if nothing else, be present and catch the moments in your heart!

Much love
Debbie
xxooxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday