Summer

Summer is very different depending on where you are in the world. In Georgia it is way to hot to go hiking or to the lake. Most people do activities in early morning outside or wait until fall. I am working Summer City camp for kids and loving it. I also have family around a lot lately. I have had a full house. My yard has been used as a parking lot and my heart has LOVED everyone here. No one need say it, I know I am truly blessed. My kids like being here, their significant others like being here. Here is not a bad place to be. I am surrounded with love.

I finally was able to finish Crime and Punishment and as that was the longggggggggest book I have read in a long time, I can say,, YEAH!! happy to be done. Now reading new ones. I love to read. If someone would ask me if I was reading over summer, id yell out YES!!! I am in love with literature. Good thing I am an English major eh?

I  love working with the kids at camp also. I am so lucky to have gotten this job. It showed me again I need to shut up and listen to what God is telling me. I love teaching these kids. I teach them Spanish, French, Reading, crafts, games, songs and many other things. They teach me new items also. Its a win win for them and for me.

What are you doing for summer? Are you traveling,reading, exploring the outdoors? Are you doing anything you do not normally do? I hope you are enjoying yourself in whatever you choose to do and I hope you are blessed with family around you as I am. Life might have its issues, but being a mom is not one of them. I love being surrounded by family :D

Happy Official Summer to you all!!
xo
Debbie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday