Writing Promp #15...and here we go....

It is that time again. Autumn and another photo prompt. Autumn is my favorite time of year. I have said that time and time again. As a photographer and writer I find inspiration in the changing of seasons and new photo prompt for autumn. We have so many sights  and sounds at this time of year. We have leaves crunching under our feet, we have blustery days and with them laying of clothing. We have an abundance of apples, abundance of hiking trails to view the colors, and we have gathering of family in friends as Americans celebrate Thanksgiving later this week.

With so much going on we might struggle to write, but write on we must. For this writing prompt I thought I would include something a little out of season. Perhaps this will encourage you to think outside your box. I hope you are all enjoying fall, writing, taking photos, and I hope you all ( if you are in America ) have a great thanksgiving.

So here is week 15's photo prompt for you:

A little something for your eyes. Hand spun yarns!!

Happy Writing!!
your story teller/poet
Debbie
xoxoxoxo

PS do you like to write on paper with pen or pencil, or do you like to write on your computer, or laptop?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday