New Writing Prompt

So here we are on Feb 7th and we need another writing prompt. Writing for me is a way of sharing what I know, putting my stories down, and about possible helping others on their journey. So while I just  have a moment to pop in, I want you to know im here if you have writing questions. If you want to be featured, or want to discuss writing period. WE all have low points. Points of frustration. Points of judging ourselves and our writing. Having a few people around who write helps, but again if that is not an option then I will be glad to help in any way possible.

So here is your next writing prompt:

Good luck, get to writing, and let me know what you end up writing. I would love to read some of your work.

Have a great week.
Your story teller/poet
Debbie
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday