Sunday Interview Series

Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash
Interview Sunday's will start this Sunday and run for at least 6 weeks if not more. This will be a place where we share our creative. We will share how we started, the hard work, the success or failures. We will encourage each other. Yes all my interviews are of women. I support women who are trying to make a name for themselves. They are struggling to be heard and this platform I hope will allow them to be seen by a wider base. These interviews are meant to be fun and lighthearted. So Im going to answer some of these questions about myself as a writer and get the ball rolling. The first real interview will be published Sunday.

My name is Debbie and I come from New Jersey, but have moved all over the world and call Georgia my home.

My creative gift is with a mixture of photography and words. I stir them together to form a cohesive story that I hope resonates with people's hearts. I hope I build characters that you root for or against.

I knew this would be my creative thing because I love photography and I love to write. I have a blog just for little photos and small words under them. I started it awhile ago, but with every photo I see a snippet of a story coming through.  Here is the link: pixels & sentences
Ok so now that you are in the mood to know more I will stop ;)
This is not about me, this is about women working to promote their craft, they creative gift. I hope you will share these with other women you know. I am always looking for more ladies interested in participating. debbs31@hotmail.com email me if you are interested or share with someone who may be. Please put in the subject line: Sunday Interview Series
Thank you in advance for your support on this journey! Together us ladies will run the world!
your storyteller/poet
xo
Debbie  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday