Do you Blarter??

So my sweet friend Molly has this great site. Ive recently set up to do 2 trades and im so excited about them both. Its called Blarter,,blog/trade.  You set up what you want to trade and you wait for someone to contact you to trade. I just contacted two lovely ladies and I am doing two trades. Next though I think Ill list something to trade too. Its really fun to get things from others in the mail and send presents too. Come by,say hello to Molly (who is one of the sweetest ladies ever) and come trade along !!

http://www.blarter.blogspot.com/

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the last official days of Summer. Living in Georgia in this heat,let me say WELCOME AUTUMN!! come quick!!!

xo
Debbie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday