Blood ..a poem by me :D

This is a poem by me and can not be used in part or whole without my written permission. With that said, October is Halloween time, but I did not write this for the Holiday. I wrote it awhile ago but think it fits it really well, so here it goes..

                                                               Blood

There is blood on the Moon,

around the pale moon light.

Troubles coming,so they say.



Circle once and come on back.

The Darkness likes this time.

Deep magenta against the white.


Troubles coming late

Watch your soul,

for hours are here,when you will Just disappear



Pain and Suffering is our friend but, Bitterness; she is with us to the End.

Troubles coming,so I see

Blood and white mix in the night.



Reaching out to eat your soul

Lock away your pain tonight

Troubles coming with a fright!!



Grabbing, reaching,so you will see,

your pain is not all that is to be.

Pain will eat you this is true, but troubles coming after YOU!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday