Poetry

This weekend I was lucky enough to have earned a scholarship to the writers conference in Macon,GA
I got to meet many authors and publishers and other wonderful people.I learned about THEIR way of writing and thinking about it. I learned to write what you love,which I do anyways,but felt better for them having said it. So I write poetry. This is my safe space in the world and I dont ever get comments left ,so I dont even know if anyone will read it,but with that said,here is my first poem to share with you~~

All out of Faith

you calm my storm.
    you steal my heart &
take my Breath away
    you are the glue to
my SANITY~~

The Peace in my serenity.

I love you, from the deepest
darkest places

in my soul.

I hope you like it and I hope you have a great tuesday. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think :D

Thanks in advance
Debbie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday