Collaborations

So I have joined a group on flickr,well been a member for awhile, and the new theme is Collaborations.

My new friend Maureen,who lives on the opposite coast, has agreed to be my collaborating buddy.

This is out first one,,hope you enjoy it!! Also hope this is the first of many to come.

With that said,off to bed. Gym early tomorrow and probably going Sunday with my daughter too. Everyone where I work for laid off today. Im still employed for now,but not sure how much longer. So need to work out some frustrations. And if you believe in prayer. Im feeling lead to apply for a youth director position at my church. I dont know how many people are applying,but keep me and my family in your prayers.

xo
Debbie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday