a little update

so I'm unemployed and not sure how, but life got busy.. Have a dept of labor thing Tues.... Thurs going to the gardens with a long time friend who just lost his dad,,mom last yr and gma the year before,,he needs a day out.. then Friday have something,,sat a wedding to shoot ( my fourth one woo woo) so Sunday is church and I'm going to pencil in a nap. My ex in laws leave Friday and Ive got house and cat duty for about a week. The 28th is back to school for me...American Lit and French.. cant wait for French,,eh lit,,its another lit, but gotta knock it out. I am still working on my collabs with my new German friend Carito and here is our latest...
Today was also spent at the race trace with my son and his wife.
The boy cant seem to keep four wheels down,but after he almost rolled his car once and was on the front left tire only,,we have a rule,,at LEAST three down now or give mom a heart attack :( I took a whole bunch for the SCAA and so far everyone loves them and have put them as their FB photo,,,love that. I also got positive feedback for my first video with music and titles I made for Romans 8:38. Love those ladies and they needed something to use to show about their ministries I'm going to tweak it for them and they should be good to give it to churches to show about their retreats. I think that's awesome!! We had a meeting tonight about doing a day retreat at our church for women and I'm super excited to be one of the seeds in this happening. Like I said,,I'm now unemployed,but life seems to have stepped up where I wouldn't have time to work anyways. I hope one day to get paid for doing maybe videos or advertising for clients with my photos one day,but for now,I'm super excited to be doing two weddings this year,so far,, going to school fulltime in the fall,,hoping that works out... and seeing all that god has given me and continues to bless me with. I am in awe of his awesomeness!!

I hope you are all doing wonderful and life is treating you well,, I think losing my job was a blessing. I would have stayed there another 13 yrs and def not finished my degree any time soon..

Blessings
xo
Debbie

PS God is good!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday