Happy New Years 2017 and Photo prompt 1 of 2017

I wanted to stop in and wish you all a very happy new year. I know for so many, including myself, 2016 was hell. (sorry cannot put that another way) It sucked! It sucked for so many reasons. I for one am glad to see it go away.

I wanted to also give you your first photo writing prompt of 2017. I hope you have your pen poised, your computer booted, or however you write, ready to go. I know writing hit the back burner for so many of us over the holidays, but it is time to make it come back to the forefront.

So here is 2017 first photo prompt:


Good luck and get your writing going now!

Your story teller/poet
Debbie
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday