Local Coffee Shop

So I apologize for this being a little late. I had to have surgery and got behind. This was my last coffee house of the summer. It is pretty local compared to the rest. It is about 30 min. south of me. It is brand new and called Bodega Brew. The owner is amazing and very interested in feedback. She spent sometime talking writing and author night with me. The ladies behind the counter know their stuff and can help you with it all.

Coffee and me go together like Apple pie and America. I used to hate it, but in recent years I have a taste for it. I like trying different coffee houses because they all a brand they prefer. I have to say Dancing Goat in Decatur Georgia has amazing coffee. Bodega is filled with local people. It also is filled with people interacting and no phones in site. They have outside seating or inside. They have bakery items if you care to have a nibble.


This coffee house has great light, great people, great coffee. They really want you to be happy and encourage you to voice any concern you have. They are new, but they know they want to do it right.

Bodega Brew can be found in Perry,Ga. If you are local or are passing through they are worth a stop.
This ends this Summer of Traveling with Coffee. I hope you have enjoyed the journey around Ga and have enjoyed the fun. I believe in individual coffee houses. I believe in hard working people who try to make a great third place for you and your friends to come, talk, and put up the electronics, which is what I am going to do right now.

Happy Autumn (almost)
your poet/writer
Debbie
xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday