a Sneeze of Joy

Poem by me and may not be used or in whole without written permission by me. With that said, I dont know if you are out there, I dont know if you look at my blog,but I have another poem ive been working on and wanna share with YOU!!

a Sneeze of Joy


Three times ,
a sneeze of birds
flew out a tree
then flew back in.

the breeze could not be seen,
it did not shake them out,
nor blow them back in.
But there sudden movement made me shout
again,again again!!

Three times,
a sneeze of birds flew out a tree,
circled twice, then
flew back in.

I did not see a breeze to shake them out,
nor any to force them back in,
but their sudden movement made me shout with joy
Again Again Again.

Hope you like it and wish you a wonderful Saturday night xo
Debbie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday