holiday hussle

I have never had a lot of friends,nor been on ten peoples list for holiday parties and im glad. Im a homebody and I enjoy a family simple Christmas. Ive kept the decorating simple and I am keeping the dinner simple too. I have tried to lighten everything this year and I think it actually worked. Normally it takes me a week to decorate, this year a day, and the rest went back into the attic. Nice cream colors, whites, not a lot of bright reds and greens. I am even making felt ornaments this year with my adult children to decorate the tree and house.

One think always happens..sugar cookies!! And we bake a birthday cake and sing Happy Birthday to Jesus. I have strong faith and I hope my kids will someday too. Family,baking, and crafts and games. We lightened the load and it feels great.
I hope this year you feel relaxed. Enjoy time with friends and loved one and remember its ok to say NO to somethings. People have their own hang ups and sometimes get mad, but you have every right to say NO. I hope you bring it back to the bare minimum this year and enjoy family.

I wish you ALL a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
xoxoxo
Debbie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday