writing & a prompt

So I am trying to get onto medium as a creative who is at the top in her game....

This is my link to my story. If you have a min can you please look and let me know what you think.
I would really appreciate your help.

http://bit.ly/28MqpiL

This is our prompt. This photo. I hope you like my story that I wrote, but you could do art, podcast, or anything in response. It just spoke to me on a story level.

I hope you like it :D

Thanks for stopping by and thank you in advance for checking it out.
Your story teller/poet
Debbie
xoxoxo

Comments

  1. Its well written, but sad, Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes somehow the photo prompt seemed sad to me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday