More Poetry

So this month is National Poetry Month, so im sharing new and old poems with you. This one is from 2012 but I love it so much.

Blood


There is blood on the Moon,
around the pale moon light.
Trouble’s coming, so they say.

Circle once and come on back.
The Darkness likes this time.
Deep magenta against the white.

Troubles coming late
Guard your soul,
for hours are here, when you will just disappear !

Pain & Suffering is our friend but, bitterness; she is with us to the end.
Trouble’s coming, so I see
Blood and white mixing in the night.

Reaching out to eat your soul
Lock away your pain tonight
Trouble’s coming with a fright!
               
Grabbing, reaching, so you will see,
your pain is not all that is to be.
Pain will eat you this is true, but trouble’s coming after you!! 


and one more for you: 



Whisper Poem

In a whisper in the night,
I hear your name.
Rain drops call me to you,
But life, it keeps me away.

The coldness seals my soul,
Closed for all eternity.
Will your embrace melt my stone heart?
will you be able to get through?

His fingers lock into mine,
holding my heart.
Winking at me with love and
encompassing my eyes while holding my gaze.

His arms open mine,
he holds me still.
I melt into him,
our hold around each other is tight,
not letting a breath of air between us.

Walking round the lake our minds open up,
Sharing all that’s buried so deep within our souls.
Connecting on a deeper level of self,
holding each other in trust.

Love leads us in our relationship,
love brings us together.
One last time we try,
leaving all the past behind,
hollowing out all the trash from our history.

Your eyes worked their magic on me, my hearts yours.
You have a power to open my passion and accept me, for who I am,
Your body loves mine down to the very inner being,
now open and fully developed in Love.
In love with you,
Always, forever, our hearts intertwined forevermore. 

Happy Month of Poetry!!
your storyteller/poet
Debbie

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stories, Crazy Love Coffee Shop

Sunday Stories: Time Spent Well.

Third Place on a Sunday